Stacy Lynn Gery
I have long been an outdoor enthusiast, for the freedom, beauty, and grandeur I experience while in the mountains. Mountain biking is my first love though! I started riding about 20 years ago, when my brother bought me my first bike. I am a certified teacher, hoping to teach the skills required to bring others the joy of mountain biking. Let's RIDE!
My certifications include:
- IMBA Instructor/Ride Guide, level 1
- USA Cycling Coach, level 3
- Wilderness First Responder
- CO Professional Teacher License
- MTB coach of Front Rangers
- MTB race team member of WMBA
- MTB race team member of SoCo Velo
- PADI rescue diver (just in case you ride your bike into the middle of the ocean...)
Stacy will be presenting Gain Confidence and Control on Your Mountain Bike at the 2019 International Women's Trail Summit and is excited to share ideas with you this year.